Make a birthday newspaper to say hip, hip, hooray!
Create and print a birthday newspaper with the help of our newspaper templates and online newspaper generator
Make a birthday newspaper to surprise a friend on their special day
At Happiedays, we believe everybody deserves a bit of extra attention on their birthday! So why not surprise your friend with a truly original birthday gift that shows just how much you care? Because no matter how old you are, every birthday is worth celebrating! Make a birthday newspaper and celebrate this unique occasion with a truly unique and original birthday gift! You can create your own birthday newspaper using our online editor and newspaper templates. And we’ll have it printed and delivered to your doorstep!
Choose a template
Make a birthday newspaper with the help of our newspaper templates. Discover some of our most popular newspaper
Create an original birthday gift
Who doesn’t love a good surprise on their birthday? There’s nothing better than receiving an unexpected gift on your big day. Nothing extravagant… a small gesture speaks volumes. And a personalized newspaper does exactly that! This unique and original birthday gift is bound the make the birthday boy or girl feel special! Make a birthday newspaper for the ultimate birthday surprise!
Create a unique party invitation
Are you throwing a big birthday bash and looking for a unique party invitation with which to surprise your guests? Thanks to our user-friendly online editor, you can make a birthday newspaper with the slightest of ease! Seeing as you have full creative control of your newspaper, you can make your party invitation as unique, trendy and personal as you’d like!
Do you want to make sure you haven’t left out any important information? Be sure to check out this checklist for your newspaper invitation!
How much will my newspaper cost?
At Happiedays, you can make and print a newspaper starting from just a single copy. Calculate the price below.
At Happiedays, you can make a birthday newspaper to surprise your husband, wife, father, grandmother, daughter, friend, neighbor, teacher, colleague… And thanks to our user-friendly online editor and newspaper templates, your newspaper will be ready in no time! In need of some inspiration? We’ve summed up a few suggestions for you below to help you on your way:
- First things first: think of a fun and catchy headline for your newspaper. For example: ‘Jack turns 50’, ‘Emma’s Sweet 16’, ‘66 and fabulous’, ‘40 is the new 30’, or ‘It’s Olivia’s birthday, hooray!’. Is there a more original birthday gift than a personalized newspaper.
- Don’t forget to wish the birthday boy or girl a happy birthday with a personal message and give your best wishes for the upcoming year.
- Make a timeline highlighting the key events of that person’s life, accompanied by some fun vintage photos.
- Share fun anecdotes or stories about some of their most memorable moments, including their school days, their wedding, their hobbies, their career, etc!
- Make a birthday newspaper with a special theme. Is your friend a Jane Austen fanatic who would appreciate a Georgian-inspired newspaper dedicated to her favorite author, for example?
Make a birthday newspaper with these extra tips and tricks:
- Find some fun and interesting facts about that person’s date of birth. Why not look up the headlines or horoscopes that featured in the newspaper from the day they were born, for example?
- Keep things light by including some inside jokes, funny quotes, or embarrassing stories from your childhood years together.
- Don't forget to add some heartfelt messages as well! And ask friends and family to write a short message that you can include in the newspaper.
- You know what they say: a picture says a thousand words! So be sure to add lots of fun photos to reminisce on your most memorable moments together.